Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ideal men for Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian really becoming so popular today. All of her activities becoming hot news. Moreover, about her love life....
Although her love relationship with some guys don't run smoothly, Kim Kardashian never desperate to find her true mate. For her life partner, long-haired woman has specific criteria. Kim claimed to be a sudden fall in love with a man who has the tiny ear-shaped .

"I was obsessed with small-eared man. Weird isn't it?" Kim said, as quoted from Zimbio, Wednesday, September 22, 2010.

Kim Kardashian admits maybe one day she would marry her ideal man. She believe a man with tiny ears will be her soulmate in the future.

"When I dated someone like that guy, I always think 'can I marry this man? And will my children ears like this guy?' That's strange habit to me," said this sexy lady.