Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Because of 'Salt' Brad Pitt didn't want to kiss Angelina Jolie

Robbs celebrity oops. For this one of the most beautiful woman in the world, Angelina Jolie is not bad when play as a man.

This Hollywood star spent hours for a fake latex (synthetic rubber) nose and ears and neck to create a stunning figure in her latest film, Salt.


That Makeup effects are so convincing,when her family visited film location  in New York, her husband, Brad Pitt, refuse to kissed her while Jolie's adopted son, Maddox (9) did not recognize her anymore.

Jolie said: `I'm inviting Maddox to come and say hi and do not tell her who I am today.`

`She walk with me until I said" Mad ",and when she realized that it was me, she looked panicked. "Brad did not kiss me, he don't want to."

In the movie, the action thriller genre,this 35-year-old actress, who was acting as agent of the CIA named Evelyn Salt is accused of being a Russian spy.

She also doubted hermself as a man of formidable member of the U.S. Navy.

Salt has been launched in the UK on Friday last week and got a lot of diverse reviews.